Time Management -
|Who should attend
Anyone who feels that they spend their day in a frenzy but seem to achieve very little.
Just when we thought we had everything under control, along came e-mail, cell phones, Blackberries, text messages, voice mail, web sites and other ‘advances’ to complicate and speed up the pace of our lives. This course takes you through tested time management techniques, updated for 2011 and beyond. Plus a few surprises!
• Achieve more - expect to get 10-25% more out of your day by attending.
• Learn skills that will able you to function well, even under intense pressure.
• Deal effectively with time wasters and interruptions.
• Simple ways to set priorities and stick to them
• The most valuable time management tool of all
• Winning the electronic message war
• How to delegate properly and get organised for action
• Plus dealing with interruptions, meetings, procrastination and much more
On leaving this workshop you will be able to:
• Create a ‘to do’ list that is effective and productive
• Learn to delegate tasks
• Say ‘No’ and handle interruptions more professionally
• Manage your top time wasters and deal with procrastination
• Understand where your time goes and how you lose focus
• Plan your meetings and their outcomes
• Deal with email efficiently
$295 non member
Printer Friendly Page